There are some wonderful lessons we can learn from successful retailers, especially when it comes to helping people want our services. For example, perio disease is quite literally an epidemic in the adult population today, yet most dental practices struggle with getting patients to accept the needed treatment.
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Andre Shirdan to share some amazing tips on how to develop a thriving practice by implementing lessons he learned in high-end retail.
In this interview, Gary and Andre discuss;
- Andre’s retail background and how the strategies of high end retailers can be applied to the dental profession,
- why diagnosing and treating Perio disease should be a foundation in every general dental practice,
- a verbal skill tip from Andre replacing the word ‘probe’ with the term ‘periodontal ruler’,
- the importance of meeting patients where they are,
- a new way to communicate your Perio findings with your patients using the StatCk program that Andre designed,
- why this StatCk system is a game-changer by helping your patients understand exactly what is going on in their mouth with communication that they understand,
- the Values and Vision of Disney and how this applies to the dental profession,
- lessons from Disney on ‘Branding’
- and what we can learn about consistency from Disney.
You’ll really enjoy Andre’s wisdom, perspective and passion for helping you succeed!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: https://apple.co/2RBzoVf
Andre’s website: www.thecrewprocess.com
Link to receive Andre’s StatCk Periodontal Process Checklist: https://www.thecrewprocess.com/statck/
Link for more information about the 2019 Disney to Dentistry Courses given by Gary and Travis Frederickson: https://www.practicewow.com/d2d2019?r_done=1BUSTING LOOSE From Insurance Dependence in Your Dental Practice