Gary has a number of Business Mentors in his life and today he has invited one of those Business Mentors, Josh Weiner, as a Guest on the Thriving Dentist Show to share his perspective on how to raise the level of performance in your dental practice via patient communication, technology, leadership and analytics.
In this interview Gary and Josh discuss
- the future of patient communication and where we are headed in the near future,
- how two-way texting with your patients leads to greater efficiency and increased patient satisfaction,
- how the concept of ‘meeting patients where they are’ applies to patient communication,
- Josh’s perspective on the most important attributes of successful Teams,
- specific ways to take underperforming Teams and bring them to the top of the leaderboard,
- how to gain insight from your practice data,
- how successful Dentists translate data and analytics into action,
- the specific accomplishments that Josh is most proud of at SolutionReach,
- how he effectively leads a Team of 538 people,
- two books that Josh highly recommends
- and why creating your practice culture is SO very important.
You’ll appreciate the depth of passion and experience that Josh provides in this interview!
Links for the ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
SolutionReach website: www.solutionreach.comBUSTING LOOSE From Insurance Dependence in Your Dental Practice