You are likely aware that Gary is passionate about helping Dentists reduce their insurance dependence!
In this Thriving Dentist Show interview Gary invited his friend Dr. Drew Byrnes as a Guest to discuss his fee-for-service journey.
In this Show, Gary and Drew discuss;
- Drew’s decision and pathway to own a fee-for-service practice,
- why buying a fee-for-service practice can be a great decision,
- the possible risks of buying a fee-for-service practice,
- the benefits of a fee-for-service practice,
- why Drew is so committed to helping other Dentists reduce their insurance dependence,
- how a patient membership plan is a cornerstone to success in a fee-for-service practice
- and throughout this interview Drew shares how he has been able to maintain a fee-for-service practice in an area of the country (near Orlando, FL) that is very competitive.
One of Gary’s Mentors is Dr. Omer Reed and Dr. Reed has often said; “If it has been done before, it must be possible”.
Hopefully this interview with Drew will serve as inspiration for you to reduce insurance dependence and perhaps go all the way to create a fee-for-service practice!
After all, Drew is doing it, so it must be possible!
Links for the ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: https://apple.co/2RBzoVf
Link to Drew’s Fee For Service Dentist Podcast: www.ffsdentistry.com
Link for Drew’s Membership Plan: www.dentalmembershipdirect.com or Text DMD to 31996
With Dr. Drew ByrnesBUSTING LOOSE From Insurance Dependence in Your Dental Practice