Gary has made it his life’s work to study successful Dentists and in doing so he often looks outside of the dental profession to find role models of successful people in other settings. In this Thriving Dentist Show Gary interviews his friend Paolo Kalaw to discuss the topic of what makes the difference between average and great.
In this powerful interview, Gary and Paolo discuss;
- Lessons from the YPO (Young Presidents Organization) Conference Paolo recently hosted in Vancouver, British Columbia,
- the concept of learning to delegate, the groundbreaking work and research that Paolo did at MIT,
- the keys to developing a high performance team,
- the message in the book Simple Rules,
- how to benefit from artificial intelligence,
- the power of aggregating buying power for Dentists,
- how to be better today than they were yesterday,
- the power of choice as taught by Victor Frankl,
- the concept of going to work because you want to not because you have to
Gary and Paolo also discuss the introduction of Gary’s new digital course tilted, ‘5 Keys to a Thriving Practice’. Paolo has committed his life to making a difference and it’s our hope that this interview inspires you to make a difference every day!
Paolo’s website: www.nimbyx.com
Connect with Paolo on LinkedIn
Link to the book, Simple Rules
Link to the book, Man’s Search for MeaningBUSTING LOOSE From Insurance Dependence in Your Dental Practice